Submit your manuscript directly by email, free, quickly (1 min) and easy:
Send your manuscript to email@example.com
in one file (.pdf (preferred) or .doc formats) attached to the e-mail. The authors can also underline the significance/novelty of their manuscript and suggest potential reviewers (optional). The name of the file should be the name of the corresponding author, followed by the name of the journal where the authors want to submit the manuscript (example: Smith AR-Discoveries Reports.pdf).
Before submitting your manuscript, please read the Copyright Agreement
. By submitting your manuscript, you agree with our terms and conditions.
1. FREE submission and publication for any manuscript! (there will be a fee for publication of articles in the future).
2. FAST submission, in LESS than 1 minute. You can directly send your manuscript in one file to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Specific formatting is requested only if the manuscript is accepted!
4. Cover letter is not required (please make sure to highlight the importance of your manuscript in Abstract and/or Conclusion sections).
5. NO NEED to CREATE an ACCOUNT or Log In for submission.
6. The manuscript can be considered by both our journals. Authors need to specify their preference (ex.: Discoveries --> Discoveries Reports) or can let the editors decide.
7. Receive a prescreening decision on manuscript's selection to undergo peer-review in 2 days.
8. If peer-reviewed, a POST-REVIEW DECISION will be sent to the authors within ~10-20 days.
9. Published manuscripts will be included in PubMedCentral, PubMed and Google Scholar in 1-3 weeks after their acceptance.Please send your suggestions at email@example.com. Thank you for your help and support!